Holy Redeemer Ladies Auxiliary
- The Ladies Auxiliary was formed approximately 40 years ago.
- We hold meetings on the first Monday of every month from September to June. We have a Christmas dinner in December and a Windup function in June.
Our role is to liaise with the various groups of the Parish, especially with the Knights of Columbus, for the betterment and support of the parish spiritually and financially. This is done through fund raising and support of different parish events, support of charitable organizations, outreach to the community, prayer for the sick, visitation of ill ladies auxiliary members, remembrance of family and friends of ladies auxiliary members, the community, and the parish who, who are ill and/or hospitalized.
- Annual Luncheon for the community of Point Douglas - November
- Bake Sales
- Fall Suppers
- Fashion Show
- Support of the Catechism Program
- We are looking to increase the number of members, and welcome anyone who would be interested in being part of our group. Ladies of all ages are welcome to join. Not only do we have a serious side to our group but we also like to have fun.
- There are no membership fees
- Elections take place every 2 years
Phone: (204) 669-0501 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org